The Machinist I position will perform basic layout and machining operations on components and products.
Main Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Operate most types of machine tools (i.e. horizontal and vertical boring mills, lathes, milling type machines) in an efficient manner.
- Perform basic layout work in accordance with drawings, standards, and specifications.
- Align and setup components in the machine tools.
- Grind tools to the proper cutting geometry.
- Perform small repairs and preventative maintenance on the machine tools.
- Capable of performing basic math computations involving decimals and fractions.
- Capable of reading and understanding Engineering drawings and documents.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs. up to waist.
- Requires 24 months minimum of job-related work experience.
The successful candidate(s) will receive a competitive hourly wage and an
attractive benefits package.
All candidates will be subject
to drug & alcohol screening and a background check prior to
For over 100 years, Taylor Forge has supplied fabricated products to energy markets around the world. Taylor Forge Engineered Systems has...