Wedge Manufacturing, Inc. , is currently offering an exciting opportunity as a Machinist II in Birmingham , AL . We're looking for someone with 5+ years experience in Swiss precision machining . This candidate must have high attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
Wedge Manufacturing, Inc.
Wedge Manufacturing , Inc., a subsidiary of IMS, is where customers turn for well-engineered machined products when tight tolerances are required. Wedge is an ISO-compliant facility that employs Computer Numerical Control machinists to produce quality parts for customers in the medical and aerospace industries. In addition to productions services, Wedge offers inspections, reverse engineering, and prototype development.
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
· Operate various multi-axis machine tools and equipment to include milling, turning and mill turn.
· Ability to program, setup and troubleshoot CNC equipment.
· Assist in the training of other machinists.
· Ability to use calibrated inspection equipment when monitoring the quality of the parts.
· Clean and remove burrs from parts after machining.
· Count, package and deliver parts to stock room.
· Abide all safety and health policies and procedures and conform to company ISO goals and objectives.
Education and/or Experience
· High school or GED required. A two year technical degree or a minimum of 4 years precision machining experience required or a combination of education and experience.
· Must have experience as a Lead or Master Machinist.
· Must have offline programming experience.
· Experience with dual-spindle and multi-tasking Mazak machines preferred.
· Must have experience with 4 and 5 axis CNC machines.
Compensation and Benefits
- IMS offers a competitive benefit package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependents. For more information, please visit the benefits page on our website. http://www.imsready.com/careers/careers_benefits.aspx
Integrated Medical Systems - 15 months ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...