Wedge Manufacturing, Inc. , is currently offering an exciting opportunity as a Machinist II in Birmingham , AL . We're looking for someone with 10+ years experience in precision machining. This candidate must have high attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
· Operate various multi-axis machine tools and equipment to include milling, turning and mill turn.
· Ability to program, setup and troubleshoot CNC equipment.
· Assist in the training of other machinists.
· Ability to use calibrated inspection equipment when monitoring the quality of the parts.
· Clean and remove burrs from parts after machining.
· Count, package and deliver parts to stock room.
· Abide all safety and health policies and procedures and conform to company ISO goals and objectives.
Education and/or Experience
· High school or GED required. A two year technical degree or a minimum of 4 years precision machining experience required or a combination of education and experience.
· Must have experience as a Lead or Master Machinist.
· Must have offline programming experience.
· Experience with dual-spindle and multi-tasking Mazak machines preferred.
· Must have experience with 4 and 5 axis CNC machines.
Compensation and Benefits
- IMS offers a competitive benefit package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependents. For more information, please visit the benefits page on our website. http://www.imsready.com/careers/careers_benefits.aspx