Entry level position training on one of either; turning, milling, or drilling manual machines. Machining of non-critical parts, de-bur/grind threads.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- The employee's focus at this level is to gain a working knowledge of the assigned machine,
- gain a working knowledge of basic print reading,
- gain a working knowledge of the tools and gages used on his/her assigned machine,
- gain a thorough knowledge of all safety aspects involved in his/her daily activities,
- exhibit a positive attitude toward teamwork,
- and maintain a commendable attendance record.
High School Diploma or GED.
Basic math skills, comprehension of written materials, and a positive attitude
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...