CNC and MANUAL MACHINISTS, FOR MULTIPLE LOCATIONS AND SKILL LEVELS AVAILABLE!
Cheektowaga - 1st Shift- offline/online programming, set-ups, G-code and Fanuc Controls
West Seneca - - 1st shift - programming of CNC Mills required, set-ups, G-code Controls and machining in the plastics manufacturing industry
Tonawanda - 2nd shift - programming of CNC Mills, set-ups, G-code controls, blueprint reading-Train on 1st shift work 2nd shift 10 hour days
Lackawanna - 2nd shift - CNC Programmer Foreman-hands on with all machinery as well as supervisor a 10 person crew
Buffalo - 1st & 2nd shift - CNC programmer, set-ups, machining, Fanuc & Conversational & G-codes
- Plans work assignment by studying drawings, blueprints, and manuals.
- Sets-up equipment by setting adjustments to match specifications; testing tolerances.
- Fabricates parts by operating equipment; using handtools.
- Verifies parts by using precision measuring instruments; testing production routine.
- Documents equipment changes by completing records.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
Monster - 20 months ago
Complete Personnel Solutions LLC. (CPS) is committed to consistent, professional solutions to your staffing needs.
CPS is a locally owned...