CNC and MANUAL MACHINISTS, TOOL & DIE MAKERS FOR MULTIPLE LOCATIONS AND SKILL LEVELS AVAILABLE!
Cheektowaga - 1st Shift- offline/online programming, set-ups, G-code and Fanuc Controls
West Seneca - - 1st shift - programming required, set-ups and machining in the plastics manufacturing industry
Tonawanda - 1st shift - Tool & Die Maker/Machinist
Lackawanna - 2nd shift - all skills levels up to CNC Programmer Foreman!
Buffalo - 1st shift - all skill levels, manual and CNC
Manufacturing, fabricating, machining, programming, set-ups for CNC and/or Manual Machinery and Tool & Die Makers!
- Plans work assignment by studying drawings, blueprints, and manuals.
- Sets-up equipment by setting adjustments to match specifications; testing tolerances.
- Fabricates parts by operating equipment; using handtools.
- Verifies parts by using precision measuring instruments; testing production routine.
- Documents equipment changes by completing records.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
Manufacturing Quality, Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Decision Making, Tooling, Safety Management, Quality Focus, Judgment, Job Knowledge
Monster - 19 months ago
Complete Personnel Solutions LLC. (CPS) is committed to consistent, professional solutions to your staffing needs.
CPS is a locally owned...