A Syneo Machinist Candidate will perform the following tasks:
- set-up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce parts
- calculate dimensions and tolerances using micrometers and calipers
- machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes & mills, both manual & CNC
- measure, examine, and test completed parts in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications
- set-up, adjust, and operate all the basic machine tools and many advanced tools in order to perform precision machine operations
- align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, and accessories onto machines
- monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process
- study drawings and blueprints in order to determine methods and sequences of operation
- and other similar duties as assigned
A qualified candidate will pocess the following skills:
- knowledge and ability to program and operate HURCO & HAAS machines
- ability to program G-Code and Converstaional programming
- technical skills
- controls & instrumentation
Syneo is looking for a candidate with 2-10 years of experience with technical training or equivalent experience.
Syneo offers competitive benefits and the work is carried out in an air-conditioned shop environment.
Syneo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Syneo, LLC - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard