Position Title: Machinist
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Machine Shop Manager
Other Requirements: Standard Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm, with 1 hour for lunch. Occasional overtime to include weekend work.
Machine parts to engineering specifications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Other duties as defined by supervision.
• Prefer a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to read a Calipers, Micrometers and have own hand tools as specified by the Shop Foreman.
• Prefer previous experience with CNC machines and manual lathes.
• Must provide all hand tools needed to do the daily job
• Interaction with other crew employees, as well as supervisors and client personnel.
• Working in plant and/or shop areas around production machinery with extreme noise levels.
• Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
• May be at more than one job site in a day and must be able to tolerate climate changes.
• May be required to travel out of town on a periodic basis.
• Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits employee to communicate effectively;
• Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to investigations;
• Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable accommodation, which permit the employee to perform routine office duties;
• Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodations to perform office duties and travel when necessary to off-site locations.
This job description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
TEAM Industrial Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please select "Apply Now" to begin filling out your profile information.