Intelligrated - Danville, Kentucky location is seeking interested and qualified applicants for position of Machinist - 2nd shift. Skilled tradesman possessing expertise in repair and fabrication of simple and complex metal parts by operating multiple mechanical equipment. Must have the ability to understand the assembly process in relationship to parts made. Uses blueprints and design sketches to ensure proper dimensions and tolerance levels of finished product. Must have the ability to operate and maintain machinery such as mills and lathes. Performs set up on assigned jobs and inspect production parts for conformity to tolerances and repeatability. Responsible for the quality of finished product. Able to read prints, maintain programs, cut material, select tools, and manufacture small to medium runs of parts with limited amount of supervision. Ability to work in a team environment and likes being part of the team to complete projects.
- Associate Tool Machine Degree or High School Diploma / GED with three (3) years of experience
- Three years experience as machinist in manufacturing environment
- Extensive knowledge of machine shop practices and materials
- Must be able to interpret prints, sketches, and work orders
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Above average reading, math and writing skills necessary
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Good hand and eye coordination
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments of all types
- Ability to operate small hand tools, power tools, cranes and forklift
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including daily and weekend overtime
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds frequently throughout the shift
- Ability to walk and stand for periods of time on concrete floor
Intelligrated ( www.intelligrated.com ) is a leading North American-based, single-point provider of automated material handling solutions with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Intelligrated designs, manufactures and installs complete material handling automation solutions, including conveyor systems, IntelliSort® sortation systems, Alvey® palletizers and robotics, Real Time Solutions® order fulfillment systems, warehouse control software and advanced machine controls—all supported by 24X7 Customer Service and Support.
Through its New York-based subsidiary company, Knighted® ( www.knightedcs.com ), Intelligrated offers web-enabled logistics software for today’s supply chain operations including warehouse management software (WMS), warehouse control software (WCS) and labor management software (LMS).
Serving the warehousing, distribution, consumer product manufacturing, postal and parcel markets, Intelligrated collaborates closely with its clients to develop productivity solutions and support their needs throughout the life of their material handling systems.