Contributes to the execution of store layout best practices (for example, business tools or processes) to improve department effectiveness
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in the store Layout - Macro Space area and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
Develops merchandise space recommendations
Executes space allocation strategies
>Executes space optimization projects
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent management experience
- Experience in Microsoft Applications and Analytical tools (Advanced Excel skills, Outlook, Word, Access, Visio, JMP, Mini-Tab)
- Attention to detail in analyses and analytical problem solving skills.
- Assertiveness and a strong initiative with experience in managing projects and ability to multi-task.
- Team player with experience in learning new applications and processes with the ability to gather data quickly and accurately in order to participate on project teams.
- Clear and effective verbal communication with a passion for customer service.
- Master’s Degree in statistics, finance or business
- Relevant work experience in Store/Club environments
- Database related skills set (e.g. ACCESS, SQL, DB2 and Teradata Environments)
- Experience in data modeling (e.g. – SPSS, Clementine)
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
Macro Space Analyst (Store Layout)
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...