Responsible for receiving and distributing all incoming and outgoing mail in an efficient and timely manner. Photocopies and delivers interoffice memos as necessary. May assist purchasing department in filling out and verifying supply requisitions.
Hours for this position is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Responsible for receiving and distributing all incoming and outgoing mail in an efficient and timely manner. May require transporting packages and correspondence between the office and outside mail services.
- Photocopies and delivers interoffice memos as necessary.
- Receives all incoming deliveries from outside couriers.
- Assists other support staff as needed; operates photocopying and fax machines.
- May stock department office supplies and forms.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must be able to work on Saturdays.
Saturdays 9:00am - 5:30pm
Coventry Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building a talented and diverse team.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Valid drivers license as appropriate.
- Basic reading and writing skills.
- Clerical experience, including filing, sorting and records maintenance.
- Some heavy lifting required (up to 60 pounds).
- Skills testing as appropriate.
Job: Administrative Support Workers
Primary Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Organization: 43000 - CHC Workers Compensation
Job Posting: 2012-08-17 00:00:00.0
Job ID: 1210769
Coventry Health Care - 9 months ago
Coventry Health Care offers health care coverage. Through local health plans, the firm provides health care plans to millions of members in...