This position requires excellent customer service, communication, listening and time management skills, as well as computer skills and office management skills.
- Prepares morning mail for delivery.
- Handles incoming correspondence and work order pick-up.
- Ensures proper functioning of mailroom equipment and machinery.
- Updates calendar date on postage machine first thing in the morning.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes mail delivered by outside courier services.
- Conducts inter-office and inter-departmental mail pick-up and distribution daily, as needed.
- Receives, logs, records signatures and maintains all internal records for mail and package deliveries by FedEx, UPS, DHL, Postal Courier, Internal Courier, Front Desk and outside delivery services.
- Delivers mail and packages to corporate destination twice a day.
- Runs a daily print order on all violation letters and files all print jobs under tab #9 in the job order folder.
- Mails inter-office envelops to properties, as needed, by request.
- Delivers paper supplies and other office supplies to corporate offices, as needed.
- Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing work.
- Maintains working relationship with building staff.
- Other duties as required.
· High school diploma or equivalency required.
· Requires a minimum of two (2) years customer service experience.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
· Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Windows software.
· Physical demands include ability to lift up to 25 to 50 lbs.
· Standing, sitting, walking and occasional climbing.
· Required to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time
· Talking on the phone for extended periods of time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Continental Group - 18 months ago
FirstService wants to be first when it comes to real estate services. The company has subsidiaries that provide commercial property...