TriZetto is a leading provider of healthcare technology for payers and providers. TriZetto facilitates integrated healthcare management with comprehensive solutions for core administration, health insurance claims processing, care management, IT hosting services, Medicare solutions and more. TriZetto’s innovative claims processing software streamlines claims administration to reduce costs and improve revenue cycle management
Responsible for receiving, opening and sorting of clients receipts; sorting, batching and filing claims of all types; quality auditing of images and performing research to support BPO functions. Performs out-going mail functions.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Receives, prepares, acknowledges and controls (e.g., registered, certified, overnight, etc.), sorts, batches and records mail (claims and other assigned documents). Tracks the flow of documents according to established standards.
- Maintains inventory receipt documentation in date order on file shelves to ensure information is organized and readily available.
- Retrieves rejection list or copies from Front End Processing Department or storage room.
- Fax-in and sort miscellaneous mail and checks.
- Boxes and secures aged claims for offsite storage facility
- Requires High School degree or GED
Experience: Minimum of 7 months to 2 years. Experience in mailroom using high speed equipment preferred. Good customer service skills required. Ability to lift and move 40 pound boxes, packages, etc. required.
- Limited knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Limited knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Limited knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
Please visit www.trizetto.com/careers for more information about the benefits and advantages of choosing a career at TriZetto.
- Intermediate mathematics aptitude
- Basic communication capabilities
- Basic organizational abilities
- Basic comprehension capabilities
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Trizetto - 16 months ago
- 6 days ago
- 4 days ago
- 18 days ago
The TriZetto Group devotes itself to the companies that pay the doctor's bills. Targeting health plans, benefits administrators, and...