If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.
- Timeliness requirements of the State of Hawaii to ensure compliance
- Ensure accuracy of member/provider address and fax numbers
- Accurate documentation in UHC database
- Positions in this function prepare outgoing mail to members and providers, maintain records of all outgoing mail and returned undeliverable mail, d etermine and affix postage.
- Positions in this function also send electronic faxes to providers.
- Team oriented; Attention to detail; Timeliness
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous clerical experience
- Proficient level of basic computer usage
- Typing at least 40 wpm
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift from 8:00 am â€“ 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Must have experience working within a professional business environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word skills is a plus
- Microsoft Excel skills is a plus
- Microsoft Access skills is a plus
- Previous job stability highly desired
- Ability to work extended overtime as needed
- Postage machine experience preferred
- Electronic fax experience is preferred
- Ability to multi-task
UnitedHealthcare Community & State is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
If you're ready to help make health care work better for more people, you can make a historic impact on the future of health care at UnitedHealthcare Community & State.
We contract with states and other government agencies to provide care for over two million individuals. Working with physicians and other care providers, we ensure that our members obtain the care they need with a coordinated approach.
This enables us to break down barriers, which makes health care easier for our customers to manage. That takes a lot of time. It takes a lot of good ideas. Most of all - it takes an entire team of talent. Individuals with the tenacity and the dedication to make things work better for millions of people all over our country.
You can be a part of this team. You can put your skills and talents to work in an effort that is seriously shaping the way health care services are delivered.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...