Basic Purpose: To receive, inspect, categorize and distribute incoming mail. To prepare and scan documents into the imaging system. To perform backup Mail Teller and Remittance Processing functions.
Qualifications-Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Work experience in a clerical or administrative position using basic office equipments such as PC, copier and printer
- Ability to read and interpret written materials
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated accuracy, attention to details, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to meet deadlines in a production environment
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to work accurately with numbers
Reports to: Supervisor, Mail and Document Processing
- Work experience using scanning equipment and software
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal Credit Union values, celebrates and enacts diversity in the workplace. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Navy Federal Credit Union - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
"Once a member, always a member," promises Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU). This policy has helped NFCU become one of the...