The primary responsibility of the Mail Inserter Operator is to operate several types of equipment, to automate the mailing assembly process, posting, or pre-sorting machine equipment as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (not limited to)
• Process daily and reminder client mail
• Operate and perform light maintenance and cleaning on assigned equipment.
• Keep daily projects completed and up to date
• Coordinate and prioritize deadlines are met
• Operate inserting equipment to capacity.
• May assist other mail center staff from time to time
• Completes daily mail run to corporate office
• Other tasks as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: Education, Licenses/Certifications and Work Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to lift 40lbs. consistently
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Team player attitude
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to work in an environment where the noise level is moderate and infrequently loud
• Experience with Microsoft operating system and software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Previous experience in a telemarketing environment
Ruffalo Noel Levitz
- 2 years ago - save job
Since 1990, RuffaloCODY has been a leader in providing innovative solutions to non-profit organizations. Each year we assist over 300...