Who we are:
Merkle Response Management Group is a full service provider of cashiering / lockbox, data entry / imaging, call-center and fulfillment services, focusing heavily on providing donation processing for non-profit organizations and payment processing for government agencies. We pride ourselves in providing industry-leading, outside-the-box solutions to our clients, and have been repeatedly recognized as being at the forefront of our industry.
What we need:
The Mail Processing Clerk sorts and processes incoming mail for depositing per client instructions by performing the following duties:
- Opens envelopes by hand or machine
- Examines mail for processing and deposit per client requirements
- Records information and codes by hand on source documents
- Maintains production efficiency standard
Additional Information :
- Position requires minimum items per hour production standard (tested during interview process)
- Position requires sitting and use of hands and fingers for opening envelopes and writing purposes
- Individual must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Individual will be required to work in an environment which includes close vision
- Comfortable working with mail machines
- Scheduled hours between 7:00 am - 3:00 pm or 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
After submitting your resume, complete the application process for this position, by clicking the link below. After creating your candidate profile, you will be asked to complete an assessment and reference information.
- Drug Test & Criminal Background Check Required
- Aptitude/Assessment Testing
- Tobacco-Free Facility
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Merkle Inc., - 24 months ago
Merkle, a customer relationship marketing (CRM) firm, is the nation's largest privately-held agency. For more than 20 years, Fortune 1000...