Clean Harbors is North America’s leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services serving over 50,000 customers, including a majority Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has more than 175 locations, including over 50 waste management facilities, throughout North America in 37 U.S. states, seven Canadian provinces, Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company also operates international locations in Bulgaria, China, Sweden, Singapore, Thailand and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.cleanharbors.com .
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Program, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests
SUMMARY PARAGRAPH OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Mail Room Clerk is primarily responsible to collect, sort, and distribute corporate mail.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Publish reports on mail room activities as requested by management.
- Collect and process all outgoing mail and packages.
- Collect, sort, and distribute all incoming mail and packages.
- Order mail room supplies to support the business needs of the corporate organization.
- Reconcile courier summary bills to departments, pricing, and actual shipments.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and complexity of the work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification, and do not represent an exhaustive list of all tasks, duties, and responsibilities required of personnel assigned to this position. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned.
Diploma or equivalency
- PC skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer
- Ability to lift, push, or carry up to 30 lbs
- Sitting, standing, walking, stooping, crouching, carrying, grasping, reaching, & driving
Clean Harbors - 2 years ago
Clean Harbors is North America’s leading and most trusted provider of energy/industrial, environmental and hazardous waste management...