Provide timely, high quality customer service to internal and external customers by processing and distributing both incoming and outgoing mail.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Participate in retrieval, preparation and distribution of batch output materials for agency mail sorters.
2. Perform agency mail functions including filing, stamping, comingling & mailing.
3. Process and distribute incoming and internal mail by maintaining knowledge of various documents received and updated routing procedures.
4. Maintain knowledge and utilize mainframe PMS screens to lookup basic policy number and agency information for various documents.
5. Assist with special mailings and/or fulfillment projects as needed.
6. Maintain a working knowledge of mailing machines, postage rates, and general shipping room procedures.
MARGINAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Assist with department clerical functions as needed.
2. Assist with conveyor belt responsibilities as needed.
3. Perform other duties as assigned.
High School graduate or equivalent required. Experience in a fast-paced production or fulfillment-type environment preferred. Must be flexible and self-driven with the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and maintain high accuracy. PC experience with Windows and Outlook required. Must have the ability to lift 45 pounds to chest level and stand/walk for long periods of time.