At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
- Receive, sort, distribute incoming packages and mails to support 400 associates
- Pick up and process postages for daily mails
- Deliver out-going mails to post office daily
- Restock USPS supplies
- Assist payroll/AP check printing and distribution
- Support picking/packing/shipping promotional and daily orders to support more than 1500 stores
- Assist assembling inventory kits
- Support weekly/periodical inventory count
- Assist organizing / cleaning warehouses
- Count incoming inventory items and report discrepancies as needed
- Assist archiving documents management by searching/delivering/retrieving boxes
- Provide customer service in-person and through e-mails/phone calls as a member of Mailroom/Warehouse team
- Perform other duties as assigned related to the teams efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide support cross functionally to both Mailroom and Warehouse teams as needed
1-2 years of office experience
- Education: Associate degree required, Bachelors degree strongly preferred
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
- FedEx and USPS related work experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, detail oriented environment under deadlines with a positive attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with internal and external personnel
- Exceptional customer service
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. PowerPoint is a plus
- Strong team player and self motivator a must
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Panda Restaurant Group, parent company of Panda Inn, Panda Express and Hibachi-San, is dedicated to creating happiness. Whether through...