This position is responsible for sorting incoming mail for distribution and dispatching outgoing mail by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Opens envelopes by hand or machine.
- Stamps date and time of receipt on incoming mail.
- Sorts mail according to destination and type such as returned letters, adjustments, bills, orders, and payments.
- Readdresses undeliverable mail bearing incomplete or incorrect address.
- Examines outgoing mail for appearance and seals envelopes by hand or machine.
- Stamps outgoing mail by hand or with postage meter.
- Folds letters or circulars and inserts in envelopes.
- Distributes and collects mail.
- Weighs mail to determine that postage is correct.
- Keeps record of registered mail.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities
Expert Level in one of the following languages is preferred, but not required.
AXA Assistance - 2 years ago
This company definitely has what it takes to be equitable. AXA Equitable Life Insurance is the US life insurance and annuities underwriting...