EMCOR Services/Aircond, is the largest commercial and industrial heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) service company in the Southeast. For more than 70 years, Aircond has designed and delivered comprehensive HVAC solutions to businesses seeking to enhance their productivity and efficiency. Guided by three generations of family leadership, today Aircond delivers a full spectrum of facility services to single and multi-site clients, from HVAC service to complete operations and maintenance solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, count and verify all incoming parcels, freight, etc.
- Break-down and sort-out palletized materials for delivery
- Log all incoming items, letters, and packages, including certified, registered, return receipt, Federal Express and DHL
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail
- Ensure all time guidelines are met for deliveries and notify client
- Maintain required documentation for all goods received
- Make internal deliveries as required and pick up outgoing packages using company vehicle
- Prepare and package outgoing materials to prevent in-transit damage
- Prepare all appropriate shipping documentation
- Maintain excellent relationships with all drivers, carriers, etc.
- Operate mechanical equipment as required, i.e. electronic pallet jack, etc.
- Participate in cross training and perform other duties as assigned
- Lift large bundles of mail, overnight packages and shipments
- Handle time-sensitive material like confidential, urgent packages
- Adhere to all Federal, State, Local and Company safety and security regulations and policies
For consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- A valid driver's license with a good driving record required
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Shipping/Receiving
- Experience in processing international shipments
- Computer skills: Basic Microsoft Office, Outlook, FedEx & UPS Power Ship
- Fork lift certified a plus (willing to be certified)
- Customer service related experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds or the maximum allowed by current State Law with or without accommodations
- Ability to stand, walk, and/or sit for long periods of time with or without accommodations
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/D/V
Click here to apply online
Emcor - 16 months ago
Electrical and mechanical construction is at the core of EMCOR Group. One of the world's largest specialty construction firms, EMCOR...