· Basic computer operating skills.
· Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
· Knowledge of Intermedix’ imaging solutions.
· Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks
· Flexible to handle unexpected daily challenges
· Very strong written and verbal communication skills
Education Level: High School Diploma
Work Conditions :
· Sitting for extended periods of time, while also being able to be frequently mobile, to retrieve incoming mail, file scanned documents, etc.
· Occasional lifting and moving of heavy boxes
Intermedix is the nation's largest provider of business and technology solutions that manage the revenue cycle and support incident preparedness for the emergency healthcare services industry. With over 1,400 employees across the country, we are a Company dedicated to providing innovative technology and business services solutions to our clients. As the industry leader we seek high-energy and dedicated professionals who will uphold our Organization’s commitment in the growing emergency healthcare sector. If you want to work for a Company that rewards innovation and hard work with opportunities for growth and development, then Intermedix may be just the place for you. We currently have an opening for:
Mail room Clerk
The Mail room Clerk is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all incoming and outgoing mail, internal and external to the organization, as detailed below. This includes the timely scanning of incoming documents that need to be “worked” by other departments. The mail room clerk is to follow all policies and procedures as outlined by the company, governmental regulations, and HIPAA regulations. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager.
· Sort and distribute or scan incoming mail:
o Returned mail
o Patient correspondence
o Insurance correspondence
· Print HCFAs/EOBs/other attachments from IMX and prepare/mail.
· Complete various projects as assigned by management.
· Assist with other team member processing areas as directed by management.
· Communicate trends and opportunities for improvement to regional management.
We offer medical, dental, 401k, generous paid time off,
and many other perks.
Come work for a leader in the healthcare industry. For additional company information and to apply for this position, please go to our website at www.Intermedix.com .
Thank you for considering Intermedix for your next employment.
Intermedix is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
Intermedix - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard