Org Marketing Statement
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
The clerk’s core function assists Production Labels by creating product identification including labeling, tags, engravings as specified in standardized documents or engineering prints. In addition the clerk is responsible for production print and work order packages by ensuring the printing, collating and delivering of the production work orders for that day.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Production Labels and Plates
• Clerk will be responsible for generation of production labels and plates.
Production label and plate volumes are variable, and are based on the
• Clerk will be responsible for pick-up and delivery of all production label and
plate orders from their respective work areas.
• Requested label orders must be cross referenced with appropriate control
documents, and service provider is required to follow all applicable Client
quality control procedures to ensure accuracy.
Production Print and Work Order Packages
• Printing, Collating, Separating, and Delivering the Work Order Packets and Drawings for the Client.
• May perform duties of Mail Distributor on an as-needed basis
• Pick-up of all label and plate order at least once hourly.
• On-time delivery 95% of all production labels within 2 business hours of receiving order and an on-time delivery of 95% of all production plates within 6 business hours of receiving order.
• Accuracy of delivered materials at 98% for all production labels and plates.
• Monitor and report key performance indicators.
Knowledge, skills, abilities
• Operates and maintains labeling, plating, standard mail and copy equipment
• Minor copier repairs (Jam’s, toner cartridge replacements, work with Call Center to resolve issues)
• Must be able to lift 35-pound mail containers and move other bulk reproduction material
• Knowledge of institutional shipping and receiving procedures as well as postal regulations and reference sources
• Skill in the operation of postal equipment such as scales and related machinery; Also personal computers and online systems to access and verify data
• Ability to recognize errors and check with appropriate source for clarification of problems and then communicate effectively with staff, client, and the public as necessary
• Ability to collect data, keep accurate records, prepare reports and organize/ prioritize multiple tasks
• The Clerk will be required to integrate with the Client’s Operating System, specifically including the 5s, Rapid Problem Solving, Visual Management, Tiered Accountability, TPM, Continuous Improvement, and Standard Work specifications.
The Clerk must agree to services on the following standard days and
hours of the week:
• Monday through Friday - 8 hours per day (Excludes standard non-floating Holidays as specified by the Clients schedule.)
• Saturday – 4 hours per day with service coverage from 7 am to 11 am (this would be on a rotation schedule within Label Center Staff).
(Excludes instances where Independence Day, Christmas Day, or New Years
Day falls on Saturday.)
Education and Experience
• Any combination of clerical experience or post high school education that totals one year, or equivalent training and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 13 months ago
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...