Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRA) is a sixteen year old, publicly traded company (NASDAQ-PRAA) that represents a diverse mix of business and government services that continues to expand. We now operate in more than ten states with a focus on charged-off and bankrupt consumer debt purchase, skip location, government revenue administration, and the monitoring and filing of class action claims. We have also been awarded as one of the 100 Best Small Companies in America, according to the prestigious annual rankings list sponsored by premier business magazine, Forbes.
We are currently recruiting for a Mail Clerk , to join our Mailroom located in Norfolk, Virginia..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Opening a few thousand pieces of mail in a timely manner
- Sorting and correlating correspondences
- Differentiating between legal documents
The successful applicant will possess:
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Time management skills and a sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- As always, applicants must have a stable work history
- High attention to detail.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record (Out of state valid driver license okay)
- Administrative skills preferred
Applicants must enjoy working independently and doing repetitive work.
Successful candidates must be organized, flexible, detail-oriented and able to work at an above-average pace. Previous mail room experience a must, preferably within a call center environment or equivalent experience
Excited about this challenge? Apply now!
We offer a competitive salary, as well as an attractive set of benefits to our valued employees. Join our team and build a dynamic career with an exciting, growing company.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC. - 13 months ago