Higher One Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ONE) is a leading company focused on creating cost-saving efficiencies for higher education institutions and providing high-value services to students. Higher One offers a wide array of technological services on campus, ranging from streamlining the institution’s performance analytics and financial aid refund processes to offering students innovative banking services, tuition payment plans, and the basics of financial management. Higher One works closely with colleges and universities to allocate resources more efficiently in order to provide a higher quality of service and education to students.
Founded in 2000 on a college campus by students, Higher One now serves more than half of the higher education market, providing its services to over 1,250 campuses and 10.5 million students at distinguished public and private institutions nationwide.
At Higher One, we believe that every employee is critical to our success! Our innovative services depend on the energy, values, hard work and dedication of our employees. As we continue to grow, we look for others who are also committed to retaining a small-company feel while moving us to the next level!
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail for the entire office on established time schedules
- Receive and sort incoming and outgoing mail to appropriate parties.
- Mail includes traceable mail (DHL, UPS, FedEx, and USPS), deposits, ACH forms, disputes, corporate mail, worn out or damaged Higher One cards, and various other forms of correspondence.
- Take inventory of Higher One cards returned to company on a daily basis. Envelopes are opened and then placed in the secure mail bin for deactivation and shredding.
- Place mail in the appropriate internal mailboxes for distribution.
- Contact employees when there is mail that needs immediate attention.
- Discard envelopes and paper in secure mail bins.
- Other clerical/mail/shipping duties as assigned.
- Processing returned Overdraft (OD) and Collections mail.
- Processing ACH forms and EasyHelp tickets.
- Responsible for keeping the mailroom clean and orderly.
- Communicate on a daily basis to management the status of processing the mail.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have prior knowledge of office, mailroom, and shipping equipment.
- Must be able to be on your feet for most of the day as well as lift packages and boxes
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
Higher One - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The higher ambition at Higher One Holdings is to facilitate higher education payments. The company provides payment processing and...