Prime Therapeutics LLC (Prime), a thought leader in pharmacy benefit management, is making a difference in the lives of the nearly 20 million members we serve. At Prime, we are committed to improving the health of members while reducing overall health care costs. We are seeking candidates that share this passion for improving the lives of others.
The primary responsibility of the Support – data entry position is order creation, including working in patient profiles from scanned mail documents, updating allergy information, payment and address information in respective systems – FileNet/MOP2 and RxExpress. Position is also responsible for ensuring that pharmaceutical products are received, stocked, and replenished to ensure that all orders are packaged and mailed correctly. Mailroom duties including estimating, scanning, processing.
Position Requirements :
- Enter demographic information into the data processing system
- Determine eligibility of member
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format
- Accurately verify addresses
- Receive, open, and deliver mail to appropriate areas
- Add new products to the SI Baker database
- Inventory receiving, handling and replenishment, including the stocking of vials and caps
- Document all packages received and shipped
- Label shelves with information about each product stored in the warehouse
- Inform Inventory Manager when supplies are depleted
- Ensure all packaging of medication meets standards which includes correct paperwork, medication, and mailing labels
- Calculating mail estimates, envelope preparation for opening
- Scanning documents into processing system
- Basic Maintenance and cleaning of OPEX scanners
- Return of patient information to sender upon request
- Filing and retrieval of legend and scheduled drugs in compliance with company policy, state and federal laws
- Meets and/or exceeds departmental employee performance standards
- Other Duties as assigned
Basic Qualifications :
- Ability to stand on feet 8-10 hours per shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to repetitively reach, bend and stoop
- Ability to work with automated production equipment
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Data entry/keyboarding experience
- Competent typing & computer skills
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience managing to quality, accuracy and rate (efficiency) standards
- Experience with prescription or medical terminology
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Prime's fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in the health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing and team-oriented company, apply to Prime today and start making a difference.
We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Prime Therapeutics - 19 months ago
Managing the rising costs of prescription drugs is prime for Prime Therapeutics. The company, a pharmacy benefits manager (PBM), is owned by...