Job ID: 5291-1
Job Title: Mainframe Developer (Testing exp.)
Job Location: CLEMSON, SC
Job Type: C
Job Duration: 06 Months
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT :
· This position will make software coding changes to the current healthcare system according to the federally mandated icd-10 change requirements.
· Coding, Peer reviews, Unit Testing as well as working with QA and UA testing will be needed.
· Changes may include testing with external healthcare providers and trading partners.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
· work collaboratively with the webtool team and customer using technical and design specifications. Debug, unit test, and integration test of coding changes. Support quality assurance staff during qa, user acceptance, and external testing by making needed coding changes. Communicate effectively in both written and spoken communication. Work collaboratively with clemson staff and other contracted staff.
Required skills (rank in order of importance):
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Effective Communication Skills (Written And Oral), Adaptability, Flexibility, Self-Motivation, Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking, Time Management, Ability To Work Effectively in A Stressful Environment.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
· IDMS - NETWORK
· High school diploma and experience in computer system development and modification.