BCM Global Tech has a great contract opportunity for a Mainfram Programmer Analyst with Adabase experience for one of our clients in Lakewood, CO
The duration of the contract is 3 months with the possibility of extending.
Scope of Work:
- Document additional requirements of the project where necessary.
- Provide process and system diagrams if necessary.
- Obtain written approval of all designs and requirements from Lead Developer prior to performing coding, testing, or implementation.
- Prepare all appropriate change control documentation for approval and execution by Client.
- Create user and technical documentation for the project
- Provide knowledge transfer to the team for all work implemented.
- Excellent people skills to interface with business user and IT seamlessly
- Excellent technical writing for such items as documentation, change management, and status report
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of and coding in Natual/Adabas programming languages
- Strong system design skills
- Strong problem analysis skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Must have the ability to work independently, be a self-starter
- Must be flexible with the ability to change course when necessary and appropriate Microsoft Office suite.
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 3+ months, possibility of extending.
- Location: Lakewood, CO
- Pay Rate: Hourly
- Background Check: Yes
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required (must reside in USA - Colorado)
For consideration, please respond with a brief cover letter, updated resume (as WORD document), and references.