Community Education Centers (CEC), is a leading provider of correctional services throughout the United States. Join a dynamic team that provides offender management to males and females from local, state, and federal jurisdictions, including U.S. Marshal Service, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying, documenting and repairing safety issues.
- Serves on the Safety Committee
- Ensure compliance with state and local fire,safety and codes, laws and regulations.
- Maintains the facility by providing repairs and cleaning services.
- Liaison between vendors and contractors.
- Maintains compliance with ACA on all equipment, tools and materials.
- Facility OSHA coordinator and CPR Training Facilitator.
High School diploma or GED equivalent. Minimum of five years of experience in building maintenance or construction trade with an emphasis on safety.
Community Education Centers offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). Please apply on line, www.cecintl.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Education Centers, Inc. - 6 months ago
Community Education Centers (CEC) is a leading provider of treatment and education services for adult and juvenile correctional and social s...