- Ensures an optimum maintenance and inspection strategy is executed for every item of production equipment.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of a CMMS and planning of all maintenance activities.
- Ensures sufficient spares holdings to allow high levels of production availability.
- Interfaces with Business Unit staff and Engineering Services departments on maintenance, reliability and integrity related matters.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of all subsea intervention and inspection activities.
- Manages the maintenance and inspection budget.
- Manages the warehousing and logistics support for production.
- Ensures proper communication is provided between field operations and maintenance.
- Ensures Management of Change is integrated into the CMMS.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering related field and 10 years of offshore / upstream experience or 10 years of offshore upstream experience including 5 years in a supervisory position**
- A minimum of 5 years experience in deepwater subsea operations.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and organization skills
- Good computer skills
Assisting in the development and responsible for the implementation of plans related to the Company’s response to all production related emergencies.
Light to moderate physical activity, generally an office environment with occasional field trips which require walking, stair climbing, standing, bending and exposure to weather elements
Noble Energy, Inc. (Noble Energy) is an independent energy company that has been engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development,...