The search is on for a dependable and hard-working professional who is willing to put in the time and effort it takes to make things right. If this sounds just like you and your personality, then we want to talk to you! BH is currently seeking a Maintenance Assistant who will be an asset to the team and take a hands-on approach to completing various projects under the direction of the Property Manager and Supervisor.
Essential Job Duties:
- HVAC certification required!
Skills and Experience:
- Assist in overall maintenance operations and projects while ensuring we meet operational standards
- Review daily work order priorities with supervisor each day
- Perform routine tasks, minor maintenance requests, routine preventative maintenance and repairs
- Share on-call responsibilities with entire maintenance team and respond within 24 hours
- Inspect vacated apartments and info supervisor and create checklist of needed services/repairs
- Physically walk and inspect community on a daily basis proposing upgrades and fixes for issues
- Responsible for the supply and upkeep of all property-issued tools
- Follow and maintain community preventative maintenance program
- A minimum of one or more years of maintenance experience is preferred
- Ability to learn and institute BH and industry standards
- A positive, team-oriented attitude
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work within deadlines to complete a project
BH offers its employees the following benefits:
About BH Management:
- A generous hourly wage
- An excellent training program with opportunities for advancement
- Optional medical, dental and 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
With more than 150 communities and 1,100 employees in 18 states, BH Management Services is one of the 25 largest management companies in the United States. We strive to provide the highest quality living environment at our communities in order to retain satisfied residents, and we do this through hiring creative, motivated and talented team members and growing those team members by providing opportunities for advancement through continuous training and mentoring .
HVAC certification is required.
BH Management Services Inc. - 11 months ago