The purpose of the Maintenance Technician Assistant (HVAC tech) is to assist in the overall maintenance operations while taking a hands-on approach to the completion of all projects. The Maintenance Technician Assistant is responsible for ensuring the community meets safety, appearance and operational standards established by the company.
- HVAC and Journeymans License is required!
- Great Benefits Package!
- Follow and maintain the preventative maintenance programs established within the company.
- Review daily work order priorities with the Maintenance Technician Supervisor at the beginning of each day.
- Support Maintenance Technician Supervisor with day to day employee and operational needs.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, minor maintenance requests, routine preventative maintenance, and repairs as needed to all common areas and units.
- Share on-call responsibility with the Maintenance Technician Supervisor and respond to resident service requests within 24 hours.
- Inspect vacated apartments and inform the Maintenance Technician Supervisor and Property Manager by completing a Make-Ready Checklist of needed services and repairs.
- Physically walk and inspect community on a daily basis proposing upgrades and addressing corrective issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the supply and upkeep of all property-issued tools.
BH Management Services Inc. - 5 months ago
BH offers comprehensive training to our employees at our Dallas training facility. We offer classes in all areas of property management, inc...