This position supports and provides maintenance, and janitorial services at multiple residential, commercial and lodging sites as directed by the ProTech Field Supervisor. May also provide assistance with any necessary on-site maintenance requests.
1. Maintenance: Responsible for assisting with maintenance services for a variety of commercial, residential and lodging properties as needed. Maintain the appearances of both properties and vacancies, upkeep/curb appeal to ensure competitiviness within the industry to attract future tenants/residents and provide a welcoming enviroment to current tenants/residents. Complete work orders and other janitorial and maintenance needs on a timely basis. Work independently and be self motivated.
2. Janitorial Services: Responsible for the general upkeep and appearance of our commercial vacant spaces. Maintain, install, or remove leasing marketing stations and materials as required. Performing janitorial services to vacancies and construction jobsites as required.
3. Cost Control: Responsible for proper use and safeguarding of all construction equipment, supplies, vehicles, trailers and other Pro-Tech owned equipment. Adhere to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste.
4. Customer Service: Ensure that the commercial properties meet or exceed company standards for resident/tenant satisfaction. Be available for on call emergencies per manager’s request.
5. Safety/Risk Management: Conduct routine inspections of the commercial or residential property and grounds, to maintain standards per CSM, local, state and federal regulations including AWAIR program. Operate all equipment following safety guidelines and proper procedures. Follow all CSM procedures for resident/tenant incidents. Knowledgeable of property emergency procedures. Ensure a clean and safe work environment.
6. Self Management: Produce required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties. Adhere to CSM attendance policy, grooming and appearance standards, and general work rules and department procedures. Attend all required meetings.
Education: High School diploma or GED required.
Experience/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Skilled in janitorial and commercial construction cleanup. Attention to detail, self-motivated, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in a fast paced environment.
- 3 years ago - save job
We are driven to help your business succeed. Since 1976 we have been acquiring, developing and managing a diverse portfolio of real estate...