DISH Network has an employment opportunity for individuals with energy, intellect, and the need to achieve as a Maintenance Assistant. This position will not
have a defined shift. It will be used as a floater which will work between all 3 shifts, where coverage is needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
- Responsible for keeping assigned facilities and grounds maintained and in good repair.
- Performs general repairs to the premises and building fixtures.
- Performs office moves and furniture reconfiguration.
- Performs light demolition of walls and/or flooring in preparation of repair and/or remodeling. Repairs, patches, finishes and paints premises.
- Cleans carpets, upholstered furniture and paneling. Performs minor landscaping, snow removal and general cosmetic grounds maintenance.
- Transports trash, wastes and recycle bins to disposal area. Replaces light bulbs and ballasts.
- Sets up tables, chairs and audio-visual equipment for meetings.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required and 6 months of related experience and/or training.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in non-temperature controlled environment
DISH - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...