: Maintenance Assistant
Posted on: 08/01/2013
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Updated on: 09/30/2013
The Bristal Assisted Living Residence offers the ultimate in senior living providing Care Beyond Compare to all our Residents. The Bristal Assisted Living provides seniors a living environment that is safe and nurturing, nestled in surroundings that are luxurious and comfortable. We offer our Residents the necessary support to lead happy, self-directed lives.
At the present time, we are currently looking for talented Maintenance Assistant to assist with property maintenance and repairs
The Maintenance Assistant will be responsible for all aspects of property maintenance to include:
• furniture assembly
• snow removal
• equipment repair
• preventative maintenance
• hvac experience a plus
Regular work schedule may include one weekend day. Flexibility is necessary.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/ qualifications:
• Previous maintenance/ repair experience skilled in one or many of the above areas
• Experience working in a hotel, apartment complex, residential community a plus
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Kind, patient and compassionate demeanor when dealing with Residents, Management, Family Members and Management
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize workloads and juggle many hats at the same time
• Must have a stable work history and solid references
• A minimum of a High School diploma; some college or advanced training preferred.
The Bristal Assisted Living - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard