Westlake Health Campus has an excellent opportunity for a Full Time Maintenance Assistant at our Commerce, Michigan location. Do you have good drywall, painting, basic electrical and HVAC experience and a heart for working with the older generation? Do you have previous experience working in a long term health care facility? Come find a home with us if you have a Servant's Heart. The Maintenance Assistant is responsible for the maintenance of the grounds, building, and equipment to ensure the health, welfare, safety, and satisfaction of our residents. This position is also responsible for the hands-on operation of the Campus Maintenance in accordance with current federal and state guidelines and regulations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Basic electrical, general HVACs and heating
Grounds maintenance and landscaping
Ability to understand policies and procedures relating to the safety, sanitation, hazardous chemicals
Daily rounds checking supplies, equipment, life safety mechanicals ensuring all is available and working properly
Maintain good records
Other duties assigned by the Director of Plant Operations
We are looking for the best. It could be you!
Those candidates with long-term care, healthcare, hospitality, or apartment building maintenance will catch our immediate attention
Great PERKS and BENEFITS. We take care of our employees !
Stop in to fill out an application or e-Mail your resume.
- You will be paid weekly
- Gas bonus (money for gas!)
- Subsidized meals in the campus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounted at 50%
- Free uniform shirt or garment specific to your role
- 401K with employer matching
- Company provided Life insurance
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance offered
- Opportunity to win scholarships
- Employee disaster relief support
- Personal and professional growth -- over 100 free training courses in Computer Skills, Compliance, Clinical Skills, Alzheimer Disease, Communications, Leadership Skills and much more
- Discount rates on home and auto insurance
- Cell phone discounts
- Employee Assistance Program that provides professional counseling with licensed counselors to help you cope during tough times
- And much much more
Westlake Health Campus
10735 Bogie Lake Road
Commerce, Michigan 48382
e-Mail: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
High School Diploma or GED
Knowledgeable of boilers, compressors, HVAC, heating, electrical, general contractor areas
Ability to comprehend and execute building codes, regulations, fire safety requirements
Licensed as applicable according to Kentucky Law
Minimum of 1 year prior experience in a maintenance position
Trilogy Health Services, LLC - 2 years ago
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service-focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare...