This individual will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, adjusting, and performing all routine maintenance for our robotic, automation, and packaging line systems on the factory floor.
This is a night shift position, 4 nights on 4 nights off, 6PM-6AM.
- Troubleshoots the automated packaging line, its components, and all other related automated or semi-automated featured equipment. This includes devices like servo motors and robotic control systems in our facility. The individual must be able to use these skills to make connections to a PLC and proceed to line level logic as part of the identification to troubleshoot and repair all the automation problems, label printing, and application on production equipment. Documents all work performed. Must have skills and experience in relay and ladder logic with basic programming knowledge. Knowledgeable of sensor types and troubleshooting on each type to determine good/bad.
- Works closely with Engineering to assist them in developing, and continually improving our production process and production machines by adding value and technology. Assembles and provides support to install mechanical, electrical control, electronic components, and equipment with or without documentation.
- Provides component part information and cut sheets needed for scope of position. Responsible for backing up all parameters and program file library for production equipment in a secure environment for access.
- Fully engaged in the 5S/lean and tier management system for organization. Cleans personal and job site areas daily. Returns tools to proper locations. Properly completes and documents all parts used, work performed, and other paperwork. Participates in, contributes to, and completes continuous improvement suggestions, A3's and projects for improvement.
- Continually seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of Trade School and/or 5 years of experience/apprenticeship in Maintenance repair field.
- Must have 2 years proven experience programming Allen Bradley P.L.C.s.
- Must have the Technical Skills required for this position.
- Must be self-starter and work under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to understand verbal instructions.
- Must be able to read and comprehend technical instructions.
Uponor - 21 months ago
At the core of Uponor is its plastic pipe operations, some 55% of sales, to be precise. The group is a global supplier of plumbing and...