The Maintenance Clerk will be responsible for all activities related to the purchasing and receipt of items within the Maintenance Department. The position interacts daily with Production, Accounts Payable, Logistics, and Senior Management.
Daily/Position Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Responsible for maintaining adequate inventory levels and ensure Purchase Orders are issued to support maintenance requirements.
- Must be able to maintain strong communication of Purchase Order status with suppliers until delivery of product is taken.
- Generate Purchase Orders for all purchases and makes sure items are received while working closely with Accounts Payable to ensure proper payment.
- Prepare Reports and Spreadsheets as needed to track inventory, usage and pricing.
- Orders, receives, stores, and issues spare and replacement parts and expendable items utilized within maintenance shop operations.
- Responsible for maintaining the Preventative Maintenance schedule and the work order system.
- Monitor inventory levels of parts & equipment to meet predetermined min/max levels requirements.
The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined with a maintenance and inventory tracking background. This individual will be detailed oriented with above average organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Must be self-motivated, and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment while displaying tact and diplomacy with peers and management alike in order to achieve goals. This position requires a valid driver’s license, pre-employment and annual screening of Motor Vehicle Record and personal automobile insurance coverage in accordance with the Blount Fine Foods Employee Handbook.
One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Mechanical Certifications desired, but not required.
Medical, dental and vision benefits
401k with Company match and Profit Sharing Plan
Paid time off including vacation, personal time and holidays
Education Assistance Program
Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
Discounts on Blount products at Company retail locations
Blount Fine Foods, Inc - 6 months ago