Perform day to day maintenance duties to maintain the appearance and safety of the office as well as to provide clerk service to the associates.
- Performs minor carpentry; patches and repairs walls as needed; makes HVAC adjustments temperature setting adjustments.
- Assists with resolving facilities and office space-related problems and other office services tasks and projects assigned (i.e. stocking and delivery of office supplies, removing jams in copy machines, re-stocking coffee area, etc.).
- Removes trash, furniture, and debris from vacated units and surrounding areas.
- Assists with preparation for and participate in all internal office moves.
- Responds to service calls via Blackberry or other Smartphone/Walkie.
- Assists associates with miscellaneous request such as lifting of boxes, moving furniture or clothing racks, setting up conference rooms, assisting with setup and breakdown of catered events, etc.
- Lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
- Walking and standing for extended periods of time.
- Bending at the waist, kneeling, crawling or crouching.
- Reaching overhead, above the shoulders and horizontally.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate hand tools and specialized equipment.
- Ability to read work orders and instructions to perform maintenance functions.
- Climbing ladders and scaffolding.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have good verbal communication skills.
- Great customer service attitude.
- Must have sense of urgency.
If you are interested in applying to this job listing, please click on the link below:
J.Crew debuted in 1983 with the mailing of its first catalog. Six years later, we opened a flagship store at New York's South Street...