Support position to Plant Engineering Staff with particular focus on MP2 CMMS system, work orders and parts management. Improvement of workforce productivity and work quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination of parts, material and equipment.
• Receiving, entering, and managing maintenance parts into inventory system.
• Perform cycle counts and periodic inventory of parts room.
• Maintains receiving records and reconciles against purchase orders, for accurate financial reporting and timely payment of invoices.
• Complies with the following initiatives: Maintenance Excellence, Management Operating System (MOS), Safe Quality Foods (SQF), 5S, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Process Safety Management (PSM)
• Generate reports for Plant Engineering staff.
• Maintains excellent housekeeping in parts room, based on 5S principles.
• Assists in maintaining MP2 data records and ensuring system integrity, including data input.
• Assists with working with vendors, suppliers and service providers.
• Maintaining technical library and it’s documentation, (OEM manuals - drawings – supplier catalogs)
• Complies with National, State, local building/mechanical/electrical codes; safety codes, OSHA regulations; fire codes; company's and customer's policies, procedures, and standards.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Previous experience with MP2 CMMS, maintenance parts, equipment and purchasing in an industrial setting.
- Receiving, entering, and managing maintenance parts into MP2 inventory system.
- Perform cycle counts and periodic inventory of parts room.
- Generating reports though MP2 CMMS and/or Excel
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of computer system input, retrieval and use or the ability to learn in a reasonable training period.
- Software including: MP2 Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes
- Ability to read and interpret work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to fill out routine reports, correspondence documents and to speak effectively when conveying information to other employees and/or vendors.
- Should have good oral/written communication skills and possess tact.
WhiteWave Foods, Inc. - 2 years ago