- Responsible for plant and building maintenance set forth by the facility maintenance manager.
- Follows plant maintenance procedures and preventive maintenance schedule.
- Insures equipment, tools, and spare parts are accounted for and secured when not in use.
- Participates in preventative, predictive and emergency maintenance at facility within safe, legal and contractually permissible limits.
- Responsible for maintaining spirit of teamwork and productivity among fellow maintenance personnel in accordance with Mastronardi Produce.
- Responsible for maintaining qualification to perform tasks through ongoing training programs of new and existing equipment.
- Follows plant maintenance procedures.
- Perform all functions necessary to ensure the efficient and reliable maintenance of the plant for optimized production levels.
- Requires a high degree of ingenuity to support the optimization of plant equipment through performance of corrective/preventative maintenance and the implantation of new products and methods.
- Perform the routine maintenance and preventative maintenance procedures.
- Ensure materials and supplies are available to complete daily assigned maintenance.
- Follow tool control and inventory program to support routine maintenance.
- Requires a thorough understanding of all aspects of plant maintenance, and a good working knowledge of electrical, carpentry, and plumbing.
SUNSET Produce - 2 years ago
Sunset Produce is a family owned partnership between the Robert & Duane Munn families. Today, in its fourth generation, the partners are...