We are looking for a Maintenance Custodian to assist in a variety of custodial and general maintenance duties at a shopping center, office building, or multi-unit residential property. You will work on heavy cleaning, trash and snow removal and basic maintenance tasks.
In this role your primary responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining the cleanliness of interior and exterior of a property
• Performing basic maintenance functions
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
• High school diploma/GED
• May need valid driver’s license
• Up to 1 year’s experience working on a commercial or multi-unit residential property
• Ability to effective prioritize
• Close attention to detail
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including over-time, nights or weekends
Drug Free Workplace
Special note to third party recruiters: Forest City Enterprises values its relationships with our vendor partners. Occasionally we invite third party recruiters to assist us in filling an open requisition, and resumes must be submitted only through our talent supplier portal by those firms authorized to present candidates to us. Currently we are not seeking assistance from any third party or contingency recruiters for this position, and any resumes sent via email, internet or any other means will be considered unsolicited and Forest City will not be responsible for placement fees.
Forest City Enterprises, Inc. (Forest City) is engaged in the ownership, development, management and acquisition of commercial and...