High School Diploma or G.E.D. Valid California state driver's license
These documents need to be submitted if hired.
- Current methods, materials, and equipment and their uses in maintenance/custodial work.
- Safety rules as they relate to equipment and supplies.
- Simple painting techniques
RESPONSIBILITIES: To maintain the cleanliness, orderliness, and security of the buildings and grounds for assigned facilities, and to perform minor routine repairs as necessary.
- Understand and follow both oral and written instructions.
- Operate a variety of hand-powered and motor-driven tools.
- Perform a variety of non-technical and routine maintenance and repair functions.
- Read directions on cleaning supplies and operate equipment.
- Work effectively and cooperatively with fellow employees, teachers, administrators, and students.
- Meet the physical requirements for the successful performance of the job.
EdJoin.org - 2 years ago