The purpose of this position is to input maintenance data for all buses and trolleys; monitor and track daily stick and tank meter readings for all vehicles; track preventive maintenance schedules for all vehicles; generate end of week and month maintenance reports; and inventory tracking and stocking as well as parts signout.
Note: This information is intended to be descriptive of the key responsibilities of the position. The list of essential functions below does not identify all duties performed by any single incumbent in this position.
- Under guidance of the Maintenance Director, prepares monthly records on fuel and gas for all CATA vehicles. Runs other computer reports as required.
- Acts as computer system coordinator/troubleshooter for all fleet software.
- Monitors UST daily and tracks daily stick and tank meter readings for all vehicle fluids; generates and inputs work order codes for all repair orders.
- Track monthly expenses for buses and paratransit vehicles, preventable maintenance schedules, tire usage per bus, oil & mileage on a daily basis, and rebuilt units.
SKILLS & ABILITES:
- High school degree or equivalent education and experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in the data entry field preferably in a maintenance or parts distribution organization.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. This description is subject to modification as the needs and requirements of the position change.
- Advanced word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software
- Specialized software related to functional area.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with other management staff, employees, and the general public in a team-oriented environment
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Professionally maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions
- Ensure a clean, safe working environment in accordance to OSHA regulations.
- Prioritize work, schedules and activities.
- Ensure compliance with policies, rules, and regulations.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Handle difficult people and situations
- Learn agency and department operating policies, procedures, systems, methods, and tasks
SALARY, BENEFITS, HOURS:
- Starting pay range of $15.30 - $17.30 per hour depending on experience.
- Hours worked are 2pm to 10:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, & life insurance. Paid holidays, vacation, & sick time.
Central Arkansas Transit Authority - 14 months ago
The Central Arkansas Transit Authority is providing notice that it will be accepting diesel quotes from interested vendors to fuel CATAs...