P1 Group currently has an opening for Maintenance Engineer B for a medical clinic in Kansas City. This is a full-time position working 3rd shift, 11:00PM to 7:30AM, Sunday through Thursday.
- Inspects and diagnoses mechanical and electrical systems using a variety of tools and instruments.
- Performs specified preventative maintenance including belt adjustments, oiling, greasing, and cleaning of equipment.
- Performs prescribed non-destructive tests; collect sand delivers samples for analysis.
- Communicates with the owner on the work performed and the present status of the mechanical system.
- Interpret engineering drawings in reference to layout, location, and operation of the system(s).
- Responds to identified customer needs.
- Must have a minimum of five years experience as a Maintenance Engineer. Extremely high level of knowledge on HVAC and electrical equipment.
- Must have a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent. Technical degree in HVAC or electrical is preferred.
- Must have a CFC Universal certification for safe handling of refrigerants.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check. Must be able to meet P1 Group qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a criminal background check.
About our company
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.