We have a Full-time opportunity responsible for preventative maintenance and
repair to equipment and building facilities.
- Operates steam boiler and auxiliary equipment and maintains all power
laundry, lighting, heating, building and grounds maintenance
- Inspects, adjust, and repairs all equipment: packs valves; cuts, threads and
installs pipes; laces transmission belts; replaces worn or broken parts.
- Oils and repairs all laundry equipment and machinery.
- Makes minor carpentry, plumbing and electrical repairs to building and
- Assists in removing, relocating, and installing machines and equipment.
- Position handles regular maintenance of lint traps, shaker screen barrels,
oil levels, grease fittings and water levels.
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation requirements.
- Conducts inspections for preventive maintenance, insuring OSHA standards and
company policies are complied with, managing timely responses to service
requests and make-readies.
- Operate forklift & other yard equipment as required.
- High school or vocational school preferred. May require class "B"
- 5 years experience in the plant and facilities maintenance with a detailed
knowledge of machinery, electricity, electronics, plumbing, welding and boiler
- Knowledge of Boiler Maintenance & Water Treatment Centers are preferred.
- Experience in equipment troubleshooting, pneumatics, hydraulics, boilers and
- Should be able to read schematics and blue prints.
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to analyze, define and
propose solutions to all types of mechanical problems.
- Skilled in electrical, plumbing, pipe fitting, welding and cutting.
- Must have OSHA & Safety knowledge.
Wage and Benefits Program include:
- Must be able to read, comprehend and write legibly in English.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical and Dental Insurances
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Coyne Textile Services is a dynamic, growth-oriented textile rental and service
company specializing in shop towels, mats, uniforms, and other industrial
products. We are one of the largest privately held uniform rental companies in
the United States . We offer a broad line of services to customers in a wide
variety of industries, serving small local companies, to large Fortune 500
Coyne Textile Services is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V