About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our Engineering Team at the Desert Princess Resort Palm Springs.
As Maintenance Engineer, you’ll be responsible for performing general maintenance work to ensure hotel maintenance quality and safety standards are achieved and maintained.
Key responsibilities of a Maintenance Engineer include:
• Responding to engineering service calls
• Completing maintenance request work orders from all departments in a timely basis
• Performing preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis
• Ensuring that equipment is working properly
• Completing other special projects as assigned by the Engineering Supervisor
The ideal Maintenance Engineer candidate will have previous hotel experience. We are looking for a high energy, motivated individual who will take ownership and who has the organization skills to manage several tasks at once.
The minimum qualifications for the Maintenance Engineer position are:
• Basic knowledge of painting, drywall, HVAC, and plumbing is preferred
• General knowledge of machines and basic hand and power tools
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Ability to stand, walk and move around during entire shift
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull items that weigh up to 100 pounds
• Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels and instructions, receive job assignments and communicate progress and/or completion of assignment, and basic guest requests
• Ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Evolution Hospitality - 18 months ago
The Doral Tesoro Hotel & Golf Club is a North Ft. Worth hotel that perfectly blends stylish design and a fashionable urban atmosphere....