A skilled Maintenance Engineer contributes by providing a comfortable and functional physical environment for patient care as well as other business needs within the clinic, or hospital. This crucial position is responsible for attending to equipment installations, repairs, maintenance along with new construction and remodels. General duties will include, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and assisting other members of the team.
The Maintenance Engineer is a valued contributor by keeping the medical facility safe and in accordance to hospital standards. Our hospitals and clinics couldn’t function properly without this vital role.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 1:30pm - 10:00pm
- Four or more years experience in general maintenance activities
- Must have a thorough knowledge of electrical, mechanical, plumbing systems, carpentry and general construction
- Must have the ability to trouble-shoot and repair a wide variety of equipment
- Mush have the ability to effectively communicate both in verbal and written communication
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds routinely
- Must be physically able to bend and twist without restriction as well as climb up and down ladders routinely
- Two or more years of experience in building maintenance in a hospital setting
- Trade school in HVAC, Plumbing, or building maintenance
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 13 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...