We are looking for an experienced groundskeeper to perform routine functions at a shopping center, office building or multi-unit residential property. In this position you will perform general maintenance duties and repairs and report to maintenance or the maintenance supervisor to help Forest City live up to its standard of exceptional service.
In this position your primary responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining grounds property and common areas.
• Performing general maintenance.
• Keeping current on company policies and regulatory compliance.
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
• High school diploma/GED.
• May need valid driver's license.
• Ability to work with trade tools.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Close attention to detail.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including over-time, nights or weekends.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises - 10 months ago